top of page
Located on the Lookout claim was owned by Neptune Mining Company The went shaft down 140ft with 200ft. of drifting it was being operating by lease in 1885 . In 1890 the Copper Queen Consolidated Mining Company purchased the properties including the Lookout for $80,000. All signs of the work on the claim were gone by 1903. The ground was later mined by the Holbrook Extension of the Lavender pit.
bottom of page