Disowned claim/mine was located on the west side of the Lavender pit and is roughly halfway between the Dallas Shaft and the Congdon. This property owned by J.W. Oates Nov 1880 ground assayed well but no mention of workings. It is better to consider this a lightly prospected claim rather than a mine. The property eventually was purchased by the Calumet & Arizona Mining Company.